Monday, February 06, 2023

I finished up a quilt top I had started - I love, love, love the colors!  Since this was a kit, I didn't chose the colors, and I have more confidence in someone else's choice, lol!  This went together very quickly, and already has a home picked out for it - I just need to quilt it now...."just"....sigh.  


I picked up some fairly generic fabric at Walmart this weekend to practice quilting with - their fabric is cheaper, and since it is just for practice, I didn't get anything special, just some coordinating fabric.  If they happen to turn out "okay" they can be a baby quilt or something, but if not, they can get tossed out with little regret.  Then, Alli gave me her cold, and I didn't spend much time practicing.  My concentration level is off, and even the simple things were confusing yesterday....time to take a break and NOT try to learn anything new.  If nothing else, a sneezing fit while quilting leads to some serious "non-smooth" operations!

No comments: