Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Sorry I went MIA for a while - life got a bit busy......

I spent a week in Tacoma for training - which was a much needed boost to my confidence that Columbia will actually keep me after conversion, as well as a great opportunity to see "how they do things".  There is still no complete road map for the Umpqua conversion though - for now, I should still have a job until next March, with more details to come, of course.

Cindy came down and sat with Allison while I was gone, thank goodness - that's a true friend to give up a week of your life.....and while I was gone, it looks like I will have a permanent provider for Allison!  Eileen started last week, M-F, 8:00-4:00!!!  So much pressure gone!  Juggling watching Alli and working added a whole new meaning of stress in my life.  Eileen is great with Alli, and has started walking her and playing with her - she can hardly wait until summer to get her in the pool!

And in the hopes of summer, I put up lights on the patio this weekend!


No comments: