Friday, February 25, 2022

I made a good start on my quilt blocks for the quilt club!  This year, we are doing the Farm Girl II quilt.  I have yet to make a club meeting, though.  Between needing a babysitter for Allison (January) and catching a cold (February) I missed the meetings.  I now have a regular babysitter set up, so I may just make the meetings!  I like making these types of blocks - tiny intricate piecing, but then I want to go out and make a nice quick big block quilt....so I started a baby quilt this week too.  No pictures yet....






The March club meeting is the Saturday after conversion, so I'm hoping I don't get pulled in to work.  I doubt it - so far they haven't cared too much for my help, so I don't see that changing...most of the "legacy" bank people agree that they will have some problems - mainly because they ignored us - "we know what we're doing, don't bother us, we're busy....".  It's harder to not be the one in charge than I thought it would be, and I really hope I did better with the conversion I worked on. 

No comments: