Sunday, November 14, 2021

Koori had a dentist appointment last Thursday - which meant a flying trip to Ft Bragg.  Alli, Koo and I loaded up and left Wednesday at 2:00 and drove over (Ronna only does dentals on Tuesdays and Thursdays - I didn't know when I would have time off before she closed the practice, so I used the Veteran's Day holiday, just in case).  I wasn't sure how either would do on the long drive, and Alli started protesting at Cottonwood - 10 minutes into the 4+ hour drive.  She settled down, though and did well the rest of trip - navigating staying at a hotel/Ronna's/change in routine like a champ.  Koori had 4 teeth pulled, and is on the mend (and is loving the soft food diet...)

I even got Alli on a (short) walk to view the ocean.  I will really miss visiting Ronna on the coast.  Her house is in escrow, and she's closing her practice at the end of January.





 

No comments: