Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The computer room is painted!  It took me most of two days to do it (and I thought I could get it done in one!!!)  I did take advantage of taking everything down/out and cleaned/dusted/vacuumed/sorted, etc., so the room may be messing, but it's clean! I pulled a bunch of stuff out and reorganized too.  I had to have Alex move furniture around for me - working with his breaks at work.  I was okay on Sunday, but I was pretty sore on Monday (I need to do more squats - painting the baseboards got to me!) and had limited strength left in my arms after painting the ceiling.  I wasn't really up for moving large pieces of furniture after that!  I did find out why you  are supposed to cut in everything before you paint the walls.  Since I was dependent on Alex, I painted what I could while waiting, meaning I painted the walls and ceilings first.  I've wearing just a bit of Whisper White in my hair from the timing switch....good thing that's pretty close to my natural color now.


No comments: