Monday, June 28, 2021

I had last Friday off, and had made a date with Kirby to go to IKEA - shopping for a new computer desk.  I almost cancelled, but.....I went anyway, and had a great time visiting with Kirby - we had an extra long visit - we were stuck in traffic for over an hour to go go 0.6 miles - to get over a bridge on I5 - a big rig had jack-knifed on the bridge and went partially over the rail...sometimes having the navigation  stuff in the car is useful - we knew exactly how far we were from the nearest exit....

I even managed to pick up almost everything that I wanted - a table top with adjustable legs, and two sets of drawers.  I put one set of drawers and the table together on Saturday, and the other set of drawers on Sunday (because I really didn't feel like doing anything else - we were 113 degrees here....)

I even had help reading the instructions.....thank goodness for You-Tube.  Watching a video made it  much easier to make sense of the instructions!





No comments: