Monday, November 16, 2020

I apologize, once again, for the long period between posts - to be honest, not much is happening around here.  (That's not a bad thing - it's just quiet here...)  I've spent the last couple of weekends working on the Bloomtopia quilt, and finished the last block yesterday!  The next step is putting all the blocks together - a daunting task all on its own - and then make the backing (I'll send it out to be quilted - it's way to big a project for me to do).    The backing is also quilted - it has "2020" pieced into it, and I'm determined to finish it in 2020!  I also got a request from Dave for more masks to send up to him, and Meredith pre-ordered a couple of dozen decorated gloves for Christmas presents.....I'm behind before I start again....



I had company while I sewed yesterday - Luna was keeping an eye on the neighborhood for me.

 

No comments: