Tuesday, November 19, 2019

I spent the weekend raking and hauling leaves to the green waste in Redding.  I made three trips with my trailer full (and AJ only helped me with one - he was working until 1:00) and it's full again - ready for next Saturday. As I was raking the leaves out front, I heard a large 'crash' and a tree limb fell pretty darn close to where I had been working!  That was close!  (is that good enough reason to not rake leaves????)



After cleaning up the yards (front and back) I made an apron just for me for Thanksgiving!  (well, for Autumn, at least!)  Pretty oak leaves in fall colors.  The pictures don't do the fabric justice - there is a lot of gold sparkle that doesn't show up.  All the little dots on the lighter fabric are sparkly....





I also made two little snowman hats.  Carl from work is expecting twin grandsons any day now.....


No comments: