Tuesday, May 07, 2013

I got nothing today.  I sat down to write, and all I could think of were things to complain about.  Not a good start to the day!  I need to start the day off on a positive note, not a negative note!  It's going to be a long day, I think.  (That was one of the things I had to complain about - I'm in meetings today and tomorrow - ALL day! - talk about a long day!)  On a good note, the weather has been kind to my new plants - we've gotten only a little bit of rain, but the temps have been cool without being cold, so they should have a better start than if it was still 90+ degrees out there.  I was a little worried about my hen and chicks I planted - they are where the rain spout dumps, so they would get deluged if we got a heavy rain.  Once they are established, I'm sure they will be fine, but I didn't want them drowned just yet.  I'm sure I can manage to kill them all on my own.

No comments: