Thursday, February 17, 2011

Once again, AJ is home sick. It sounds like flu symptoms, but I'm not sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. He was feeling better last night, so we will see how he is doing this morning.

I have a 4 day weekend coming up, and I was thinking about heading up to Susanville for a couple of days, but...the weather may not cooperate. Yesterday, the weather predicted partly cloudy skies Saturday and Sunday, now it is showing rain/snow for Saturday. I guess I'll have to make that decision when I find out what the weather really is going to be!

I picked up my other basket I won at the Music Boosters raffle. It was filled with pretzels, chips, jerky, almonds and beer - a pretty good basket too, I would say! Most of that went to work with Ralph - but I'm keeping the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for myself!

No comments: