Sunday, August 29, 2010

It rained! Most of the day yesterday! What a shock! When the paper said 'chance of showers' I thought probably afternoon thundershowers, not rain all morning. Granted, we did not get a lot of rain - but enough that I needed my windshield wipers on when I drove - unusual for August! I think our high yesterday was around 65 - a bit of a change from earlier in the week when it was 110! We probably set records for both the high and the low in one week! (I heard that the 100 was a record.)

AJ spent Saturday morning working on Conner's Eagle Project. He took me down to see it when I picked him up. Conner is building a rock bench on a trail that leads from his neighborhood to the River Trail. There are some beautiful views on the trail! (Bad picture of AJ, but you can see the scale of the bench better!)






The kittens knocked down some of the newspapers stacked up:

1 comment:

Crafty Christina said...

I'm so jealous of your 65 degree weather! ;) We've been scorching here all week.. at least 10-15 degrees above normal.

The trail area looks beautiful! Very scenic.