Friday, August 20, 2010

I think I'm beginning to get into the 'back to school' routine again. The kids adjusted better than I did, but then again, they just have to get up - I'm the one making breakfasts and lunches! I don't get as much time as I want for the computer in the morning - I guess I need to get up earlier!

We might be getting Indy tonight - The foster mom might be by after work with him, we'll see! Her schedule was a little iffy, so it may be Sunday before she stops by. AJ is gone tonight, so he may miss out! One of his friends is doing his Eagle Project tomorrow, and AJ is spending the night at his house so he can help out. I wish AJ was doing his project!

AJ's arrhythmia did flair up again. He swam a lap at the Y, and his heart started racing. It did respond to his meds, though, which is good. We were just hoping it was gone for good!

No comments: