Sunday, April 11, 2010

Alli seemed to have a lot of fun at her baseball game. She ran from the car to the game - which is unusual in itself! She must be 'in the groove' this year. I needed very little physical contact with her to keep her on the field, and she automatically went into the dugout when it was time. What a change from over the years!


AJ went up with me to the start of Alli's game, and took pictures. Ralph came up to the game at 9:30 and relieved us, and AJ and I went to his scout meeting. From there, we went to his soccer game. It was a fun game, and they lost by two, I think. AJ made the statement that he really likes playing the spring soccer because it isn't so serious. He can play and have fun, and no one is all stressed out about it. While we were at the soccer park, there was a tournament going on for the next level of players (Division III). Quite a few of AJ's friends play in that division, and he was hoping they would win, because everyone is happier when they win. That would explain why he doesn't want to play at that level - he likes the game, but he isn't that competitive.

Here is a doily that I finished last month, and then didn't post a picture of because it was in a contest for the homepage picture of one of my Yahoo! groups. I won! That means this picture is up our website for the month (or until someone else does an absolute fabulous job on something and they bump it off to showcase it. If that happens, it is usually for something pretty stupendous!) I was pretty proud of my doily!



I finished up my baby afghan last night, now I need to take a picture of it and post it! I am off today (I hope) to get some more yarn to start another baby afghan. Then, I need to make some booties and hats to go along with the afghans! Good thing both babies are due in August - I still have time!

No comments: