Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's the weekend! And Allison was up at 5:00 a.m. If only I had gone to bed at 10:00 like I usually do, but no, I had to stay up and finish my book! I got to bed around midnight last night. Today is going to be a lot of driving, too. The kids and I are off to Susanville, where I will leave Allison and pick up Mom. Then the three of us are off to Reno to go see Dad. Everyone think good thoughts about Dave and Stephanie watching Alli for me! Steph hasn't met Alli before, so has no idea what she was taking on when she said "no problem" to watching Alli. Mom and I were talking last night about how best to "Alli proof" the house while we were gone! (No good solutions came to mind, either!)

Dad is still in ICU - they still don't like they way he is breathing. They say he is getting better, but still not good enough to get out of ICU. Since his surgery was last Thursday, he needs to hurry up and get "better"!

No comments: