Monday, October 01, 2007

Fall is here! I went up to Susanville this weekend, and hauled home a car-load of produce! I brought home three bags of potatoes and two pumpkins - huge pumpkins! Cindy met me at Mom's with her daughter, Rachelle, who was dressed up go visiting! She had already been to her "other" grandmothers' houses before going to Grandma Wanda's house. Dad had a pumpkin for her too, and told she had to put it in the truck. Here are pictures of her rolling the pumpkin to the back of the truck. The one with a "Say Cheese" smile is when she saw me with the camera! (What a ham!)

It stormed the night before I went up, so there was snow on the side of the road going up to Susanville, starting at about the 5,000 foot level. It was gone on Sunday when I came back.
The picture above of the Aspen trees was take out the window of the car, and picked up the reflection of my arm and watch on the window, but it was the best I got of the colors that are just starting to turn.

No comments: