Monday, January 06, 2014

I think my New Year's Resolution should be to post more often!  Granted, it was a busy week, but...the weekend wasn't - I should have posted sometime!  School starts back up tomorrow, so I will be back on a routine of sorts again.

My New Year got off to a rocky start, with a friend having some difficulties.  I spent a bit of time with her Tuesday night and Wednesday.  Thursday and Friday were a blur at work - the first of the month always is, and the first of the year is even more so.  By Friday, things were feeling a little more under control - an illusion, I'm sure.  When I left work, I stopped by Little Caesars Pizza and picked up 7 pizzas - one cheese for Alli, one combination for Ralph and me, and 5 pepperoni pizzas for AJ and friends.  A couple of his friends were in town for the Christmas break, and were headed back early, so he had his birthday party last Friday.  There two pieces of pepperoni pizza left at 10:00 that night.  Whew!  

This weekend, I took some time and finished a baby afghan (no picture yet - it was 10:00 last night when I finished it - too dark for a good picture) and I worked on my quilt.  I am a full month behind - yesterday I finished what I should have had done on the 14th of December, and cut out the material I got on the 14th and should have had done by next Saturday,  Not happening!  Here's what I have so far:


No comments: