Friday, May 31, 2013

The baby shower went off well last night - the mom-to-be loved her afghan, booties, bags, etc.  Whew! Now that that is over - what do I do next?  I've been working on baby stuff for so long, I forgot what else I had on my to-do list.  I'm sure I'll find something!  I do want to find something little to work on that is portable.  I have a car wash with the scouts tomorrow, and I'll be sitting (in the sun and it is supposed to get to 100 degrees tomorrow!) for most of the morning.  We are selling sodas and waters too, so I'll be sitting at that table (note to self - we need a table!!) most of the time.  It sounds like we will have a good turn out of boys and parents, so....it may be possible for me to leave everything up to them once we get it set up.  We'll see!

No comments: