Saturday, February 26, 2011

No snow at my house, but I think everyone around us got it. Mom had 18 more inches added, and a girlfriend by Reno got two feet (added to what she already had!) I think I'm loving Redding - at least until this summer, when we get over 110!

I was looking forward to a nice quiet weekend, and I got a call last night from scouts - they need me to work at a fund raiser today. Bummer! Oh well, it isn't for a long time, it just takes a chunk of time out of the middle of the day (10:30 - 2:30) and means I have to get started moving early today if I want to get everything done before I go. I would much rather laze around, but...if I want to miss the crowds at Walmart and the grocery store (I hate shopping there in the afternoons!) I have to get both Alli and I showered and fed and out the door soon. I had other plans for that time frame too, but...I'll help the scouts out!

No comments: