Sunday, February 13, 2011

AJ has had his driver's license since October, so I have already forgotten (or at least tried) what it was like to drive with a novice driver. AJ's friend Conner stayed with us Friday night, and I let him drive when I picked him up and when I took him home last night. I could never be a professional driving instructor! Conner did very well, don't get me wrong, I'm just glad I don't have more kids to train! Not only is Conner a novice, what driving he has done was in a different car, so the RAV was all new to him.

I did get both of them out for a walk last night with me and the dogs. The dogs were very wet and tired when we got back - AJ and Conner spent at least half an hour throwing rocks for them to chase in the water. It was a beautiful sunset, and a very nice walk.







I put my multi-colored LED solar flower poke out in the sun yesterday, and it is pretty cool! It changes from red to blue to green.



No comments: