Monday, August 02, 2010

Back to work today. I 'wasted' the whole weekend just lounging around. I did get some things done, but I always look back on Monday morning and see all the things I didn't get done. I didn't even get a crochet project finished - and I have a couple started that are small projects. My flower fairy is almost finished - I just have a few more pieces to make, but....I don't like making them! All that is left is the leaves, and I need four more. Which means I need another hour of crochet time to finish. If only I liked making them, I would be done! I still haven't figured out how to display it after I get it done. It's looking like I will have to have it professionally matted and framed, and I don't want to spend that kind of money on a doily! Oh well, inspiration will strike, I am sure!

I talked to AJ again last night - he is having fun, but is really tired. I don't think he is getting much more than 6 hours of sleep a night, and he is used to a lot more than that! He will probably sleep around the clock when he gets home, but then again, he will have been up for almost 24 hours by then, too. They are usually up around 6:00 a.m., and then they will break camp, go to Gettysburg for the day, go to the airport at 3:00 p.m. to start their travels home, and they will get to Redding around 4:00 a.m. the next morning (their time, 1:00 a.m. my time - bummer!) I'm tired just thinking about it!

No comments: