Wednesday, April 07, 2010

You know, sometimes it just doesn't pay to take a day off! Tuesday at work was a madhouse! Since I spent most of my 'day off' on Monday cleaning and scrubbing, and catching up on chores around the house, it didn't feel particularly restful (but I did feel better about my house!) I still have someone off sick in my department, so there were only two people there on Monday - ugly! Oh well, we'll catch up - maybe by June or July!

I did take some time on Monday to work up a few Autism Awareness ribbons. The month of April is Autism Awareness month, so I made up 6 ribbons for Alli' teachers/aides. They work up fast, so I really didn't spend a lot of time on them,



When I was up in Susanville over the weekend, I visited with a friend for a couple of hours. While I was there - she gave me back a present I gave her years ago. After several years, and several moves, my present needed some serious help. This was a crocheted egg, decorated with ribbon, buttons and flowers.



After a little resuscitation, - it looks much better now!

No comments: