Sunday, April 18, 2010

Next week, I think I need to video Alli in the outfield! She has so much fun spinning and dancing out there! It is always a huge interruption to stop and throw a ball back in to the pitcher! Running the bases is pretty fun, too - we get to stand on the base and jump up and down on it - pretty cool!



It is harder to catch AJ in a photo at his game - they move too fast for me! I have what I think will be a perfect shot, and the ball goes out of the area, and the shot is gone. I have more pictures of AJ walking (the ball was passed to someone else) or someone else runs between him and the camera at the wrong time! (There are also the shots I take where he looks like a dork because he is moving - I don't use those either!)



It was a beautiful day - slightly warm, with a breeze that kept it cool. I sat in the shade and visited with a neighbor I never get to see - we are both just too busy!

Speaking of busy - I have a ton of things planned for the day - I got very little done yesterday, so I need to catch up! Housecleaning is number one on my list. It looks like it will be nice and sunny today, and I can dry some laundry on the line, too!

No comments: