Tuesday, July 22, 2008


I actually got a lot of things done on my to-do list yesterday! I weeded the flower beds, I trimmed my roses, I vacuumed and other household chores, I weeded out in the garden and picked all the beans in the garden - and I have a couple of cucumbers that should be ready for dinner tonight! I fertilized all the flowers and the garden, and I put Alli in the pool twice yesterday, so she got in a good hour & a half of swim time. I balanced the check book, and other non-exciting but necessary things, and still had time to work on this doily! (Of course, with Alli in the pool for so long, I got a lot of crochet time!) I even fielded a couple of calls from work yesterday. (So much for vacation time!) Now, for my list for today!
Let's see - I need to clean up out front some more - and scrub down the pool and dump the dog's pool and refill it, and the garden could use more weeding (it always will!) I need to do a load of laundry, and I am sure there are tons of other things I need to do - but....I probably won't get even that much done. At least I have a list!
We are off to Ft. Bragg tomorrow. I talked to AJ last night, and told him I would there around lunch time, and maybe we could go down to the beach before we left. He said it was really gloomy over there. I told him it was pretty gloomy over here, too, but ours was smoke! It will be nice to see actual fog instead of smog!

No comments: