Monday, January 01, 2024


 Happy New Year!  Here's hoping that 2024 is filled with fun and adventure! 

I'm not big on making resolutions but I do like to think about things I want to do (not things I want to change!) in the next year.  This year I want to: 

  • Get outside more 
    • More hiking, 
    • more kayaking, 
    • more walks with the dogs.  
  • I want to travel a bit more
    • I have a work trip to Spokane this month, and 
    • I am planning a trip back to Kentucky to see Ronna and Georgia to see Margene this summer.
  • Try some new quilting techniques.  
    • Be braver with my quilting - not just the meander, learn some patterns!
    • Try more paper piecing.
  • I'd like to learn more DIY things around the house.
    • I have an area of the yard that needs to be redone - but I can't decide what I want to do with it yet...the whole yard needs a good cleaning up.
    • I want to reorganize my sewing area, making it easier to sew in
Not a bad list to get started with!  

Happy New Year!!

No comments: