Tuesday, November 01, 2022

I managed to install two medicine cabinets in my bath as well, but that didn't go as planned.  The first was just a tiny bit too big, so I cut the drywall out for it - possible because the original wasn't framed correctly - and I didn't know that because it was the first time I'd seen one on the inside!  When I went to put the second one in, I found out how the first one should have been framed, and there was no way to adjust the size.   Back to the drawing board and after a lot of searching, I found one that "should" fit - but only one...sigh..... here’s the mismatched cabinets…

I ordered it, picked it up, and installed it easily!!  But...it is different enough from the other that I really need to replace both.  I did find one other in Red Bluff, so I ordered it, and....they couldn't find it in the store.  It took them a couple of days, but they finally found it!  I had to patch the drywall where I had cut it for the slightly larger cabinet, but they are both in now!  I had a little help again when I was installing…. 


And the final product…

No comments: