Monday, May 30, 2022

Alex is supposed to be shipping off his Christmas present (I know - it's almost June.....) to his host family in Japan soon.  He had asked for a quilt to send them and went through my stock of quilts and picked this one out last year.  Then, to add to the present, he asked if I could make something for each of them - we decided on aprons (which I finished in January - a little late for Christmas, but not THAT late!)


Here's for his host Dad - he took Alex and the family to a baseball game while AJ was there (and tried to talk "baseball" to Alex, but....Alex doesn't talk "baseball" in English, he only listens to me talk about it.....  I don't think the Japanese conversation went well.)



For one of the two boys:



Here's what the fabric looks like:


For Mom:



For the other boy:




For the girl:



No comments: