Tuesday, April 12, 2022

I took the Mazda to Chico for some maintenance on Saturday, and took Meredith with me.  The original plan was to meet Veronica for lunch and shopping while the car was in the shop, but....it was just Meredith and I.  We did do lunch (Gnarly Deli - great food!!) and some shopping (A Bird in the Hand - really cute earrings!) but we had to do it on foot (which was not a bad thing - it sure beat sitting in the dealership!!!).  Meredith also introduced me to Geocaching, of which she's an avid fan.  It was fun, and I think it will a fun activity with friends, but it isn't something I'd do a lot of by myself.  My first find was right at the end of my subdivision, and the second find was at the rest area just north of Red Bluff.  I'll probably be more excited about the photo opportunities than actually finding the cache.....



And my new earrings:


 

No comments: