Thursday, December 30, 2021

Some belated pictures from Christmas - a very quiet one for us.  The dogs got more presents than anyone else!  (And they deserve them, too!)  Luna was carrying two around at a time.


My present arrived Christmas Eve, and I have been having a lot of fun with it - AJ lined me up (aka did the research) with a Virtual Reality headset that I can play limited games on (unlike his computer that can handle a lot more games).  Since Beat Saber is available, I'm good!



We went down to Jeff's the day after Christmas for Christmas with his family.  Myra turned 2 in November, and Kody and Shannon announced they are expecting again!


Kirby's dog Max jumped up and snuggled with Alli - much to everyone's surprise!  He just fell asleep in her lap, and she let him!  

No comments: