Saturday, May 29, 2021

Sorry - I got "busy"  - Alli has been getting up earlier than normal, so I haven't been posting.  Here are a few random photos..

I needed a change of pace in my sewing/quilting, so I made a pouch for my sunglasses.  The instructions called for quilting the fabric using a tool I didn't even know I had for my machine, so it was more about the process than the finished product.  Not too bad!

I finally decided to buy a new skimmer for the pool.  Margene had given us one when she moved, but the motor burned up in our Snow-mageddon (the pool was covered in several inches of snow, and the skimmer was trying to push through the snow....note to self made....)

I now have two quilts (at least) to hand-sew the binding on, so started back on that project - with a little help from Koo.....

A work friend noticed a lot of bird activity at her front door and investigated - only to find there was a nest in her wreath on the door.  They are now committed to using the back door for a while...

 

No comments: