Saturday, April 24, 2021

I took Friday off from work, intending to relax a bit, meet up with Meredith for lunch and some retail therapy, but...she got a better offer - she and Chris took off for the weekend at the coast.  So what happens when I don't have any plans?  Way too much yardwork!  It took two trips to Home Depot, and a lot of achy muscles today, but I pulled out the rocks along the edge of this pathway and the stepping stones:

And turned it into this:


I still have the large rocks in the background to move to a new location today, and will need the grass to grow to fill in some of the spots, but I like the way this looks (not perfectly straight for a reason, just in case you're judging....) and it will make mowing 10 times easier.  I have actually always disliked the pathway, but one it was in, it was too late.....until I had a free day, and enough energy to tear things up!

No comments: