Monday, February 03, 2020

Like I really needed it, but here's my next independent project....maybe.  By independent, I mean not through the monthly club at Sew Simple - which starts a new quilt in March, and by maybe I mean that I may have to bump it out to do a wedding quilt.  AJ just found out that his bestest friend secretly got married last year, and he requested a quilt for him.  Depending on how long it takes AJ to decide on a quilt, this is next!  This is a complete kit, ready to go, so I can fit it in between the other quilts.  (Like the baby quilt that I just finished quilting and am ready to put the binding on, and the club quilt that I just got back from the quilters and am ready to put the binding on, and the crochet baby hats I want to make to go along with the baby quilt, and so on and so on.......)


No comments: