Monday, January 06, 2020

You know it's bad when I don't get any pictures of my family, but I did of our dogs.....this was the view at our 'family Christmas' dinner....


Everyone pretty much ate and ran after lunch because there was a storm coming in - Jeff was headed up to Susanville to fish Eagle Lake before it closed for the season, so he headed over the mountain too.  He sent me this photo with the caption "Maybe we should have left sooner..." (and he said he caught three small fish - no keepers...)


My amaryllis on Friday...


I didn't get a lot done around the house or yard this weekend, but I did get my club quilt caught up - almost....I have the center block to do, and finish the applique blocks.  To be fair, I didn't do the center block when it was scheduled because I was considering changing it.  I decided to leave it as-is, so....I'm almost done!  We start a new project next Saturday, so that's a good thing!


No comments: