Sunday, January 13, 2019

It's official....I can no longer run with the big dogs......or bike with the medium dogs, in my case.  Alex has been running Luna on his bike and yesterday was such a beautiful day, I thought I'd run Koori with them.   Before I reached the end of the block, I'd taken a fall.  Luckily, nothing but my pride was seriously injured (though I feel it more this morning...)  A little road rash and bruising, but I sure don't bounce like I used to.  Ouch!  

I re-did the main bath again - new purple towels and a new shower curtain.  I like it!  I got gray towels for our bath, but it isn't very pretty, so no pictures.  I really should decorate in there too, but I just never seem to get around to it.




Alli's aide from school sent me this picture Friday.  They went on an outing to the Mall in Redding, and Alli was enjoying a raspberry frozen drink.


We had a jewelry party here right after New Years, and I did get some earrings and a bracelet made, but most of my time was spent teaching and looking for needed items.  


Leona was over, and she designed her own earrings and bracelet, but had me do the wire work for her.  It isn't hard to do, but she was worried it wouldn't look good if she did it.

No comments: