Sunday, December 30, 2018

I forgot to post pictures of my ornament from the bank ornament exchange this year!  Tami drew my name this year, and since she had worked in my department before, and we lunch together every few months, she definitely knew what to get me.  My ornament was a beautiful snowflake ornament!


After the ornaments were opened at the breakfast, Tami came over and told me that the snowflake ornament wasn't my 'real' ornament.  But I love it!!!!  Luckily, I didn't have to give it back - she had ordered a 'special' one for me, but it hadn't come in yet.  The next week, this ornament came inter-office to me:


Tami had actually spent several weekends here at my house learning to quilt - she made her very first quilt for her great-granddaughter - who must be 4 or 5 by now - scary!!!

No comments: