Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Dave was down the first of June, and I put him to work - not only did he mow for me, he helped me move furniture around.  I've had furniture from Mom's place out in the garage, just waiting for me to rearrange and move it in.  Somehow, it just never got done.....until now.  I moved the pie safe and the buffet in.  I still have her kitchen table in the garage, but that will take more work to get in - I have two in the house already.....I have to get rid of one.

Here's the pie safe - it's empty unless Ralph started hiding things in it.....


The buffet - it has my crochet/crafting thing in it.


Dad's quilt rack got moved to the other side of the TV.


And the piece that held my crafting supplies before has been moved out to the patio to hold swim/yard stuff.


Even better, Dave is coming back this weekend.  What can I have him do this trip?????

No comments: