Monday, May 21, 2018

Another productive day inside and out!  I need one more day of the weekend so I can rest.....

Yesterday, I tried to finish up the irrigation project that Ralph and I started - he had changed out the heads of several sprinklers in the back yard, but one needed more than that.  I ended up digging up the whole sprinkler, but still didn't get it fixed, so it's time to call in the professionals (Ralph thinks there's a leak in the line and the sprinkler isn't getting enough pressure).  We have all but two sprinklers working now - a big improvement!  I also got the weeds sprayed, cleaned the pool, weeded the garden, etc. so I did get something done besides laundry while it was cool outside!

When it started warming up outside, I went inside to sew.  I finished the blocks from the first month of my quilt.  I had finished half of the set Saturday, and yesterday I got the second set done and the material cut for the second month!  All while watching/listening to the Giants play.



Then, Alli and I went outside to play.....



My garden is beginning to take off - I have baby tomatoes....


Blooms on my cucumbers....


Blooms and very small babies on my peppers....



And blooms on my eggplants...




No comments: