Saturday, April 27, 2013

What a good dog!  Jasper was sleeping on the couch, and Alli climbed up and joined her.  They stayed this way for quite a while, too.


Here is a picture of the blossoms on my tomato plants - and I even caught the small tomato growing, too (bottom left of photo) - I didn't even see it until after I took the picture.


Here's how far I've come on my quilt - this block is not sewn together yet - I have four smaller blocks done that I put together for the picture.  I'm getting there!


I don't know what kind of parties Ralph throws while I'm gone, but this was what I found when I got in yesterday.  When questioned, his response was "Indy needs to go on a diet."  Evidently, Indy jumped down from the window onto the table in the middle of the night, and the table top disconnected from the base.  Now, we did get these tables in 1988, I admit, but really?????  They were working just fine until Indy came along.  Ralph said that Jasper was sleeping on my side of the bed, and he couldn't tell who was more startled - Jasper or himself.  Needless to say, EVERYBODY took off out of the room at the time.  I bet it sounded like a real stampede on the carpet.  And I bet nobody had traction on the hardwood floors!


And yes, in case you were wondering, I'm procrastinating   I have a list a mile long of things I need to do, but I'm being stalked by a headache.  I don't want to do any of them.  Luckily, there's always tomorrow for chores.

No comments: