Friday, February 22, 2013

I think the baby afghan is going to take longer than I thought - I ripped out all but 5 rows and started over last night.  One thing I have found - count EVERY row - not just every once in while, how could I get off, it's simple?  Trust me - I can get off track easily, whether it's because someone started talking to me, or I needed to get up to change a movie for Alli or let a dog in or out or whatever (maybe even just not paying attention to what I'm doing?  You think??).  Count every row, every time!  Maybe this time it will go a bit better - at least I hope I don't have to start over again!  Needless to say, I don't feel like I've accomplished much this week, crochet wise.  I do feel a little bit better about my work accomplishments for the week, but....it would be a really bad week if I was re-doing everything in both worlds!

No comments: