Monday, January 28, 2013

It's back to work for me today - and I was just getting used to staying home (not really - I was just finding more things to add to my 'to-do' list!)  I am pretty proud of myself for the things I did get done while on vacation.  I finished up my Christmas quilt yesterday, too - and had some help taking pictures of it (I usually do).




Not satisfied with helping me take pictures, she decided to help me crochet too!  This is Mom's doily - I hope she doesn't mind a few cat whiskers in it!  (And yes, it is hard to crochet and take a picture at the same time!)



Ralph went by yesterday and picked up the jewelry armoire for me, and I played with all my jewelry yesterday afternoon getting it set up.  It isn't that I have that much 'good' jewelry, but I have a lot of sentimental stuff, for sure (like the wolf earrings made with fake abalone AJ brought me back from one of his trips - I will probably never wear them, but.....)  I did amaze myself with home much rhinestone jewelry I have - I guess I just can't resist anything shiny.

No comments: