Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I was so busy on Sunday, I didn't get a chance to post!  Between all my other chores, I decided to see how far I could go on my newest quilt top.  I picked up the material the 2nd weekend of July, and hadn't touched it yet.  The next meeting is in two weeks - but it took a lot less time to put it together than I thought it would.  Of course, I was watching the Olympics at the same time, and worked until 10:00 Sunday night - but it's done!

Here are the first set of color blocks I did - there are three sets - brown, green and gold.  


And here they all are - put together!  I love the colors for this one, and my points almost match up this time - each quilt they are a little bit better!


Picot was lounging around last night - that just doesn't look comfortable to me!



The dogs and I took a quick walk Sunday - I almost waited too late to go.  We went at 10:00, I think, and it was already hot.


No comments: