Monday, April 30, 2012

I managed to cross a few things off my to-do list over the weekend.  I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning out a flower bed and planting flowers in it, and in the front flower beds.  If they all live, that is all the planting I am dong this year, I think.  I would really like to put in a garden, I just don't think I will spend the time in it once it is planted (i.e. I hate to weed!!!)  I got the tree and leaves put on the afghan, and part of one giraffe.  Hopefully I can get the giraffes on tonight.  I am planning on picking up the backing material today.  I also spent a couple of hours out in the garage.  I inherited the Boy Scout's new and used clothing.  AJ and I went through and inventoried it.  I thought we were all done, and AJ found three more boxes to do.  They can wait!  I'll get them next weekend.

The boys and I went for a walk yesterday afternoon.  They were busy skipping rocks, and I was watching a killdeer across the creek from us.








No comments: