Sunday, March 06, 2011

I'm a day late in my plans - I really meant to do all my cleaning, etc. on Saturday, but...better late than never, I guess! I got the housecleaning done today instead (and instead of going to church! But I was on a roll and didn't dare stop or I would never finish!) I did finish up a few projects I wanted to do - I finished up a flower scarf and made a button scarf using the new Dewdrop yarn, and worked on some jewelry. The three pairs of earrings on the right were ones that I did a couple of weeks ago. The bracelets and red bead earrings were ones that I did yesterday. Not too bad! (and a lot more fun than cleaning house!)



It's hard to tell with my photos, but the yarn has sequins in it, and it is very pretty! I need to find just the right buttons for the blue scarf, so I will need to take it in to the store with me, I think.

No comments: