Sunday, December 05, 2010

AJ lucked out again with the weather. It didn't rain at all on his project! We had rain overnight, and then in the afternoon, but not while they were working. He is now 'almost' done. He has one rock area to work with, and one large dump run. Then - just a matter of making everything 'look pretty'. The rock area won't require the whole troop to work on - just AJ and some friends. Thank goodness for friends! Conner came over and worked like a trooper - he finished his Eagle Project earlier this year, with AJ's help - and Allen from across the street came in again. Dallas and his dad were at a wrestling tournament, or they were coming too. The guys did good! I'm so happy he is almost done!

My duties for this project day were pretty light - bring lunch! Six pizzas and a bunch of chips and sodas later - I was done! I spent the rest of the day working on flower scarves. I had a total of 16 scarves ordered, and I'm down to 4 left to make. One isn't a flower scarf, so it will take me longer, but she doesn't need it for a Christmas present, so I can work on it later if I need to (but it's prettier, personally!) I might even get caught up today, and make one or two for the 'boutique' (sounds better than the bazaar!) I also need to make up some more gloves. My other project today - besides laundry - is to decorate for Christmas. Everything is still in boxes outside in the garage.

Alli enjoyed her lunch too!
(Never agree to a hug when they've been working in the mud - I got mudded!)

No comments: