Monday, November 08, 2010

With a rainy start yesterday, I faced up to my procrastination, and took Rufus, Indy and Koori in for their shots. I could have gone last month, or even the month before, and it wouldn't have been raining. But no, I have to put it off until I have to stand outside in the rain in a long line waiting to get them vaccinated. I did think that maybe no one else would show up because it was raining, but evidently, I wasn't the only on that thought that. The line wasn't as long as I have seen it in the past, but...it was still almost an hour long wait outside. Luckily, it didn't rain a lot while I was there - just a drizzle!

After an inch of rain, the sun came out yesterday, and it was beautiful! The dogs and I went for a walk - I didn't even need a jacket!


We found this little guy handing out in the road - he didn't look happy. I think he was moving a bit slow due to the rain and cold.



I picked up a new ball of yarn on Saturday - a boucle' made by Joann's. It has the coolest pattern working up in it - I love it! I want to go back and get all the different colors they have!



I also made up a kitty toy - Ralph was making up a dog's toy from a fillet glove, so I whipped up a ballish shape, stuffed it with stuffing and some catnip, and.....



I think it's a hit!

No comments: