Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another fun-filled week is speeding by! I had a seminar in San Francisco on Tuesday, so left work a little early Monday afternoon and drove down. It was a fun trip - a co-worker went with me, so the drive and evening were fun (dinner at Chevy's on the Bay!) The seminar was good, and traffic cooperated with me the whole way! The only downsides were - all the work waiting for me when i got back, and all the things I found out about at the seminar that we needed to be doing. I don't think I'll ever catch up!

The bank has another 'huge' project for me - going live April 15th, so I have a ton of stuff to do for it. I hope to get everything handled in a timely manner, and I can still take my vacation the first week of April!



Wandering about in the back yard this weekend - Spring has definitely sprung! All of the plants that I cut back to the roots are shooting up all over the place! These rose bushes and the fern are just shooting up! I can still see my little bunny hiding in the rocks though!



These are pictures taken from my hotel window in San Francisco. The city looks much better from there!

Spring sports have started too. AJ was supposed to have his first soccer practice yesterday, but - once again - he is sick! He said his entire Calculus class was sick on Tuesday - even the teacher commented on it. Several of his friends did stay home on Wednesday as well. Allison has her first practice for Challenger League Little League today, too. Spring has sprung!

No comments: