Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay - I got most of the sewing project done! That counts, right? I got all the machine sewing parts done, now for the finishing parts. I found out yesterday afternoon that I had sewed Dad's hat together backwards - now how could I have I done that? Instead of John Deere, it now is a Deere John hat (material is inside out!). I quickly ran into town yesterday and picked up more material, and then later last night, found out I did the same thing to Dave's! I must have been sleeping! (I didn't see any more of Dave's material when I was in town, so I may have to do a 'rescue job' on his!) Those two hat still need to be sewn, but the rest are sewn!

Ronna, Sarah and Kirby - don't look below unless you want to see your present early!


Sarah's


Ronna's


Kirby's

I also got all the presents wrapped and under the tree - here is Santa's little helper (not!)

No comments: