Sunday, July 19, 2009

Unfortunately, I have figured out the DVR on DirecTV. Since I now can record the Giant's games and watch them after Alli goes to bed, I am staying up way too late! (I know, if I had really mastered it, I would stop the game and go to bed and watch the rest later, but when Alli is sleeping is the only time I have to watch the game!) Worse than that, I was reading the new Mauve Binchy book, and just had to finish it! I was up till midnight last night, and Alli was up at 6:00. Good thing I took a nap yesterday! It is going to be another hot day around here, so I really should be busy this morning while it is cool. It is also very quiet, so I hate to start making lots of noise and wake everyone else up! The boys were up later than I was last night. Alli just stopped by, asking for breakfast (or me to change her TV program - it's hard to tell!) so I am off to start my day!

No comments: