Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! I need to stop complaining about Alli getting me up at 5:00! This morning, she was up at 4:30 - wide awake and happy! I'm headed up to Susanville today, so I may get an early start - since I am up so early anyway.
I got all my chores done on my list yesterday, and a few more! (I didn't start with that long a list!) Alli's game yesterday was extra long. "Someone" turned the sprinklers on at the ball park overnight, and the fields were soaked. There are usually two games going on, and only one field was playable, so we played two teams against two teams. Since the innings last until everyone has batted, it was a long game! Alli did good the whole game, but we went from there to Wal-Mart and the grocery store, and she was getting a bit tired by the time we got home.

Yesterday was the first day of the pool for Alli too! The water on the top step (just a few inches) was nice and warm, but the rest of the pool is still cold! Alli eased her way into the pool, and was actually swimming at the end. Of course, she just swam over to the 'cutout' area, where the water was warm. As soon as I asked if she was ready to get out, she can a splashing to the steps. She was cold!

No comments: