Sunday, May 25, 2008

The sun is peaking though this morning, but we are still cold (56 degrees at 8:00) this morning. I hate to fire up the stove, since we have the swamp cooler turned on as well - I could very easily have both running! It isn't that cold in the house - it just feels cool after the last week of hot weather, and then the rain yesterday. I was able to cross one thing off on my to-do list - water the flower garden. I think that got covered! That was probably the only thing I got done on my list yesterday. I got several things done that weren't on my list, but it still felt like a pretty unproductive day.

Alli went down for a nap, and I planned on working outside while she napped, but....she fell asleep on my lap. There was no way I was going to wake her up just so I could do some chores, so I was forced to sit quietly and crochet for over an hour. Bummer! I just have a few more rounds on my latest doily, and it will be finished. This one has taken forever, it feels like. I haven't felt like crocheting at all this week (headaches at night - no concentration!)

I don't know what I will get done today on my lists - AJ is going in to town to work on an Eagle Project for one of the scouts from 10:00 to 1:00, so I will take him in to town, go to church (in Anderson - opposite direction) and go back and get him. That will kill a big chunk of time! I am being lazy this morning, too, and not getting much done around the house this morning. Alli let me sleep in until 6:00 this morning, but she is high maintenance today, so everything takes a bit longer to get done. I wish it were warmer, and I could throw her in the pool - that always seems to put her in a good mood!

No comments: