Saturday, March 15, 2008


I waaaaay underestimated Alli today! Today was a "work day" at the church, and Ralph, AJ, Alli and Dallas and I went in to help, expecting Alli to last about 5-20 minutes, at which time, Ralph would take her home. Poor guy - he had to work for a couple of hours, because Alli was a perfect angel for two hours. She was still going strong when we broke for lunch, but Ralph took her home before she got tired. The boys did a great job helping - they polished pews, painted a bathroom, and worked outside doing I have no idea what. I did see them unloading bark from the back of a truck with shovels. I think they even had some fun! They got a lunch of bean soup and sandwiches, and cookies and brownies for dessert. I cleaned windows (with Alli hanging out with me, spinning in circles and amusing herself) and then helped clean the kitchen, including cleaning out all the cupboards and shelves. Alli stayed in the kitchen with me the whole time, playing in a chair, spinning, laughing and giggling the whole time. No one from church will believe me now when I tell them what a rotten child she is!


I did a little work in my own backyard after I got in today, cleaning up the messes the dogs made during the week. Willey came over and talked to me, and teased poor Koori! He lay down just inside the pool fence, and Koori was just outside the pool fence. They actually play pretty nicely together. If Koori starts annoying Willey too much, he just clobbers her!

No comments: